amdocs is offering internship opportunity as Diversity Intern 2022- only for female
Who are we?
Amdocs helps those who build the future to make it amazing. With our market-leading portfolio of software products and services, we unlock our customers’ innovative potential, empowering them to provide next-generation communication and media experiences for both the individual end user and enterprise customers. Our 28,000 employees around the globe are here to accelerate service providers’ migration to the cloud, enable them to differentiate in the 5G era, and digitalize and automate their operations. Listed on the NASDAQ Global Select Market, Amdocs had revenue of $4.3 billion in fiscal 2021. For more information, visit Amdocs at www.amdocs.com
In one sentence
Responsible for learning, assisting, supporting and adding value to the BU in designing, development, modification, debug and/or maintenance of software systems
What will your job look like?
• You will work within a team, collaborate and add value through participation in peer code reviews, provide comments and suggestions, and work with cross functional teams to achieve goals.
• You will assume technical accountability for your specific work products.
• You will be encouraged to actively look for innovation, continuous improvement, and efficiency in all assigned tasks.
All you need is...
2022 Batch only : BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech (E&C & E&TC/ CS/IT).
60% throughout academics, with no breaks/year down
Why you will love this job:
• You will be challenged to learn and assist new software applications.
• You will have the opportunity to work in a growing organization, with ever growing opportunities for personal growth.
[ Article by: seed it solution ]