BT is offering job opportunity as Data Analyst for Business Analysis and Planning
Data Analyst (165317)
Job function : Business Analysis and Planning
Main location : India-India-Gurugram
Schedule : Full-time
Working pattern : Standard
Salary : competitive
Closing date : Jan 27, 2022, 11:59:00 PM
About this role:
- The role is in BT Digital focusing on supporting AI and Data Science development, deployment and maintenance of data products.
- You will collaborate with senior data analysts and data scientists.
- You can take part in the data science process end-to-end.
- You will work closely with business stakeholders as member of a squad.
You'll have the following responsibilities
- Understanding business needs to perform statistical data analysis and/or create statistical models and meet the business requirements.
- Being an expert at turning complex data and large data sets into easy to understand visuals which can be presented and articulated to senior audiences (up to MD level).
- Using data and statistical analysis to identify areas of opportunity which can be quantified/further developed into data science use cases.
- Leverage data at your disposal to pro-actively generate actionable insight to challenge and improve KPI's.
- Using your skills and knowledge to support the work of the Data Scientists in the team.
You'll have the following skills & experience
- 0-2 years’ experience of using data analysis and statistical modelling
- Knowledge and experience of programming languages used in data analysis such as Python, R
- Knowledge and experience of tools used in data analysis such as databases (Oracle, BigQuery) and visualisation tools (such as Qlik, Tableau, Power BI)
- Excellent presentation and communication skills - able to explain complex concepts to both a technical and non-technical audience
- Experience with cloud environments like GCP is an advantage
- Fluency in English
Any B.tech or B.E.
[ Article by: team tosscall ]